- I click "Sign in" and nothing loads, no box opens up, nothing.
- I click "Sign in" and it opens a window that does nothing.(doesnt load)
- I can't remeber my username.
- I forgot my password.
- Question not here, submit a question.
Question 1: I click "Sign in" and nothing loads, no box opens up, nothing.
Answer: First thing to try and fix this is to set www.almcosteel.com as a trusted site. You do this by:
1. In internet explorer, click on the tools file menu.
2. In the tools menu, click internet options.
3. Click the security tab.
4. Click the Trusted Sites Icon (The green checkmark)
5. Click the Sites Button.
6. Make sure that "Require Server Verification" is unchecked. Uncheck it if needed.
7. Type www.almcosteel.com into the "Add This Website to the Zone" Textbox.
8. Click the Add Button.
9. Restart Internet Explorer and try your email
If this did not work, contact your network administrator. Tom Schmidt
Question 2: I click "Sign in" and it opens a window that does nothing.(doesnt load)
Answer: Are you at work? You cannot access your email through this site if you are on a computer from inside the company. If you aren't check your internet conection, maybe your internet is down.
Question 3: I can't remember my username.
Answer: Try using your first name followed by your last name no spaces (ex: johnsmith). If that doesnt work contact your network administrator Tom Schmidt.
Question 4: I forgot my password.
Answer: Click the link to the left. ("Forgot Password") Fill in the form and click submit. This resets your password to "Password". Use that to log in. Don't forget to change your password. If you don't know / can't get your work userID and password contact your network administrator Tom Schmidt.
Submit A Question